Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Self-Absorbed Drama Queen Signing Out Now.....

--I*Love*Green*Olives (advising you to pull the other one and listen to the pretty bells...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who points to Ghost Writer's agitation as proof this movie is poison)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who is about to hit his bed before he falls aslepp with the browser open....)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who awaits the day we'll all be free)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (feeling rather blue having heard of this)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who bitterly resents being compared to an anti in any way shape or form)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who'd like to think he'd learned from his mistakes)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (doing his best to support a fellow CLer...have you done your part today?)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who thinks lurker almost...almost has a point with that last one, but that he misses it totally when it comes to this situation)

--I*love*Green*Olives (How much for a one way ticket to Pedotopia please?)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (Finally coming clean on this issue since no one else wants to...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who feels sorry for all those poor teachers being distracted by these...oh wait--no I don't! I just wish I was one!)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who thinks they're all good)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who was waiting for someone to make this point)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (repeating softly to himself over and over again: 'And they think US sick? US! They think we're the sick ones?')

--I*Love*Green*Olives (wondering if its the change in the seasons that has so many of us depressed lately)

--I*Love*Green*Olives, wondering how much more of this people are willing to take whilst society happily builds the chains

--I*Love*Green*Olives (hoping that you'll see this even as far down as its gotten)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (sorry to have offended you, but unwilling to back down)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who hopes people will use the built in link generator and stop 'breaking' the page next time)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (eternally addicted to parenthesis)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who appreciates your comments and looks forward to seeing you in chat in two weeks or so...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (not critical, just seeking understanding here)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (hoping we can starve these people of air and they'll wither away...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (gearing up for the next part of this battle)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (wondering if the court plans to pffer restitution for the disruption of lives and for all those whose lives have been made worse by the lack of self-help resources? Hmm...Nah I didn't think so either.)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (continuing to believe that something is wrong with this situation)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who will play with them after he's gotten some sleep)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who really should be sleeping right now...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who hopes he hasn't offended paper-doll too much here with his crude humor, and who is very happy to see him back!)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (musing depressedly we should probably expect a new LifeTime movie spinning this case soon)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who really should've gone to bed by now...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (hoping to have been helpful but having just woke up and about to take a shower)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who does try to do his homework)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who was waiting for someone besides Celebrator to 'get it' and is surprised)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who would have gone into more details but that might break rule one...)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who is very sorry to have missed the conversation in chat just now and hopes that Cikus will email him with what Dissident was talking about--or at the very least be around again tonight to discuss it!)

--I*Love*Green*Olives (who hopes that these links will make it easier to discuss now that people have something to compare with.)